Adaptive Path Dot Org is bringing together designers from many disciplines whose work has a positive social impact on our communities. Come get inspired by lightning talks demonstrating how designers are effecting positive change!
- De Nichols, Director and Principle Designer for Civic Creatives, a social design organization focused on community-driven civic solutions
- Purvi Shah, Executive Director of Kids and Art, an organization that brings art to children with cancer
- Maurice Woods, Executive Director of Inneract Project, an organization that brings design education to underserved youths
- Mark Linton, Principal, The Raben Group and former Executive Director of the White House Council on Strong Cities, Strong Communities
- Carrie Bishop, service designer and Chief Digital Officer for the City of San Francisco
Host and MC: Andrea Fineman, service designer at Adaptive Path at Capital One