Highly regulated industries can be difficult to design for. Regulations exist to protect business and consumers; how can service designers work with legal experts to empower customers and employees without unintended consequences?
The San Francisco chapter of the Service Design Network presents a panel discussion with designers and legal compliance experts representing companies in the personal finance, healthcare, and other highly regulated industries. Come hear how these designers and compliance experts have worked together to design for interactions while being mindful of the rules and regulations that pervade service design work in these industries!
- Shauna Kashyap - Managing Council, Collective Health
- Izac Ross - Design Lead, Collective Health
- Jessica Striebich, Service Design Lead, Adaptive Path
- Vicky Gravett, Principal Project Manager, Compliance, Capital One
- Andrea Fineman, moderator